CRM Integration Developer
The CRM Project is delivering Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 to the UK firm.
The project has completed Phase 1 of its delivery and is in the process of planning and delivering Phase 2 of the project and an Integration Consultant is required to support the delivery of Phase 2.
The Integration Consultant will be responsible for ensuring all integration points between Dynamics CRM and both upstream and downstream systems are in place and robust.
The Integration Consultant will be expected to have strong demonstrable experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Liaising with the local and Global IT teams, SAP Centre of Excellence, and other key stakeholders to gather and manage integration and technology requirements
- Translating requirements into technical documents in language that can be consumed both by technical and non-technical teams inside and outside of the project
- Working closely with developers to determine the feasibility of requirements and proposed designs
- Development of integration requirements
- Familiarity with market leading Enterprise Service Bus technologies and their integration into a wider technology landscape
- Solid understanding of end-to-end enterprise systems and challenges of working in a secured environment
- Appreciation of key IT Security concepts and technologies associated with cloud deployments, with a solutions focus on mitigating risk and ensure practical data privacy approaches applied and maintained
- Encryption and Key Management experience - particularly protecting data outside the Firm's Perimeter and in transit
- Good experience of documenting integration workflows and designing robust processes
- Ensuring Alignment with IT Quality Standards
- Strong technical background
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong pro-active problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Strong experience gathering and analysing technical requirements
- Experience working on large-scale IT projects
- Experience of following formal testing approaches and supporting testing teams to validate successful integrations
- Knowledge of CRM, SSIS - SQL, .net, c# and Web Service WCF (Windows Communications Foundation)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79159561