Training Solutions Engineer
- As an individual or as part of a team undertake Training Needs Analysis and Instructional Design during bid, development and support phases of the training lifecycle within agreed timescales and budget.
- Training activities will require the ability to work across all equipment design areas, sites and levels of management, seeking solutions to issues and working to a demanding and complex schedule.
- Make task related decisions on Scoping and Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Schedule and chair meetings/workshops with industry, Customer and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to capture data efficiently and accurately.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis in accordance with a recognised Systems Approach to Training.
- Conduct Instructional design in accordance with a recognised Systems Approach to Training.
- Undertake and support Solution integration & acceptance activities.
- Develop Customer and Stakeholder Relations.
- Adhere to and promote BAE Systems Governance, Configuration and Change Control processes.
- Provide Training related Subject Matter Expertise to Technical and Engineering authorities.
- Support the procurement of training media through the provision of Subject Matter Expertise advice and guidance.
- Support Training Planning activities through the provision of Subject Matter Expertise advice and guidance.
- Have successfully completed a Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT) Training Needs Analysis course (preferably Defence Academy Course No. 47 - DSAT Training Needs Analysis) or a similar training framework course.
- Have knowledge and at least 12 months experience of the successful application of the Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT), including the DSAT Quality Management Standard (QMS) and DSAT guidance documentation.
- Have knowledge of current training methods and media, including Computer Based Training (CBT), multimedia, simulation and Virtual Reality (VR).
- Knowledge of Royal Navy surface fleet branch structures and their associated training pipelines would be advantageous.
- Experience of training needs analysis within the Royal Navy Training System would be advantageous.
- Experience of collective training needs analysis would be advantageous.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910938