The Marketing Executive role is a key position within the team, primarily focused on supporting the Senior Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will both creative and analytical.
My client is a sports team that competes at the highest level in the UK. The club are based in London.
The Marketing Executive for this London based sports team will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the weekly marketing activity calendar
- Help drive new ideas and for all of the club's marketing campaigns.
- Devising campaign creative and execution against all main activities including ticketing, retail, corporate sales, and partnership activation.
- Source design and production quotes for print and mailing requirements
- Ensure official website and other e-commerce platforms are up-to-date with correct marketing assets
- Assist with club events
The successful Marketing Executive will come will the following skills & attributes:
- A background in consumer marketing - knowledge of multi-site or retail would be an advantage
- Incredibly organised
- Be a proficient campaign manager, able to juggle multiple activities at once.
- Strong creative skills, included examples of exceptional copy writing
- Strong proof reading and attention to detail
- Must have the ability to make quick decisions in a fast paced environment
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Lots of ideas, energy and enthusiasm for a fantastic role at an exciting
Competitive base salary & benefits package offered to the successful Marketing Executive
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921294