A well-established Independent Solution provider that empowers data within a manufacturing environment, to make sure clients globally are ready for the Industrial Internet of Things, Big Data, Smart Manufacturing etc.
They have an opportunity for an experience Cloud Architect to start a new team based in the South-West of England (location to be confirmed depending on hire ? Exeter, Bristol etc.). The successful architect will be working on a greenfield project to build a new solution to disrupt the market and their own traditional product.
If you have knowledge and understanding about I want to hear from you;
- PaaS/IaaS underlining technologies such as databases (both SQL and NoSQL)
- How to manage/store in the most cost-effective ways, large data files for example 3D point clouds, AM scans or x-rays images etc. (100MB to 10GB)
- How to manage time series data in context of meta data such as orders, parts, features equipment etc.
- Azure IoT Hub and Azure Events
- Power BI
- Understand the interrelationship with Machine Learning/Stream Analytics
- How to manage historical data for Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Understand the Azure market place and how to utilise third party capabilities
To find out more and arrange a conversation press APPLY NOW and I will be in touch
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909894