Maintenance Engineer (Powered Access)
Do you have experience of maintaining and repairing powered access machinery?
Do you have a relevant Engineering maintenance qualification and CAP card?
Are you a driver, able to work permanently out of the South East Essex area?
An established and successful machinery and equipment hire business have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Powered Access Maintenance Engineer to join their team based from South East Essex.
What does the opportunity offer?
- Basic starting salary in the range £26k-£33k per annum depending on experience
- Permanent, full time, weekday hours (7.30am to 5pm)
- Additional potential overtime available
- Company pension scheme
- Staff discounts
- Team bonus scheme/social activities and events
- 28 days paid holiday (inc. public holidays)
- Use of company vehicle
- Product and other training provided by company (e.g. PASMA, IPAF, PAT testing, fork lift truck, confined space training etc)
The job itself.
- Service, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of powered access machinery in the on-site workshop.
- Travelling to customer sites when required within Essex, London & the surrounding areas to carry out repair and maintenance work.
- Ensure that all electrical and mechanical work carried out conforms to all necessary safety regulations.
The ideal candidate. Is this you?.
- A working knowledge of maintaining Powered Access machinery including cherry pickers and scissor lifts.
- Engineering Maintenance (Mechanical) NVQ level 3 qualification or equivalent
- Competent Assessed Person (CAP) Card qualified
- Excellent knowledge of, and adherence to, relevant Health & Safety requirements
- Full UK drivers licence (ideally able to drive a 7.5 ton vehicle but not essential)
- Able to work successfully both as part of a team and individually
- Methodical, organised, and self motivated with a positive "Can do attitude".
- Able to work permanently in the South East Essex area, and drive to customer sites when required.
Please send a CV detailing your relevant experience and including full contact details for immediate consideration.
If you have the necessary skills/experience and are interested in applying then please do so as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this new permanent opportunity.
Don't delay...apply today!
We appreciate the need for discretion, so you can rest assured that your application will be handled confidentially.
We look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920505