IT Security Governance Manager - CISSP, CISA, ISACA
IT Security Governance Manager - CISSP, CISA or ISACA Certified - Peterborough, Cambridgeshire - Commutable from Corby, Kettering, Cambridge, Northampton, Milton Keynes - £Neg + Bonus + Benefits
A large organisation are seeking to recruit an IT Security Governance Manager to be responsible for measuring the security posture of the group, and individual business units, through the implementation and use of governance tools.
- Development and implementation of actionable Security Metrics and trends.
- Development and maintenance of Governance, Risk and Compliance security score cards across the group.
- Working with the different business units to enable the measurement of compliance with existing policies and develop risk based implementation plans to achieve the level of adherence required.
- Work with IT Security Officers to ensure that the group wide information security policies and changes to them are managed through a structured approval and sign off process.
- Development of the Group information security policy compliance and risk management processes. Provide a quality security service, consultation and user education as needed.
Have recent experience working as a Governance Reporting role or similar within a complex global business for at least 2 years:
- Be adept at stakeholder management and will be required to co-ordinate security steering group meetings with representatives from each of the business units.
- Be educated to degree level in either Computer Science or Business Administration or have demonstrable experience in the Information Security domain.
- Have a relevant industry certification such as CISSP, CISA, ISACA Certified Information Security Manager, or be willing to work towards this.
- Have experience of working within a security governance environment.
IT Security Governance Manager - CISSP, CISA or ISACA Certified - Peterborough, Cambridgeshire - Commutable from Corby, Kettering, Cambridge, Northampton, Milton Keynes - £Neg+ Bonus + Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959912200