Additional role driven by growth of all departments.
Develop a wide and diverse skill set provided by a variety of work and diverse client portfolio.
Our client is a well established and outstanding independent firm with strong, long standing relationships with its clients.
The primary responsibility of this Tax Senior, based in Dorset area is to work primarily in respect of personal tax clients, including preparation of tax returns, independently running a portfolio of clients, providing tax advice to clients with a firm involvement in tax planning.
More specifically, the Tax Senior will:
- Work with other taxes including P11D forms and S336 expenses claims
- Preparation of Self-Assessment Tax Returns and Calculating tax liabilities
- Occasionally preparing payrolls and reviews; liaising with the payroll department
- Deal with all duties to a time scale
- Liaising with external parties including solicitors, other accountants and IFAs
- Deal with HM Revenue and Customs
The ideal candidate for this Tax Senior role based in Dorset will be preferably be qualified accountant (ATT or CTA), with a proven track record in tax compliance. However, our client will consider candidates qualified by experience.
As such, a background in or knowledge of the Tax sector is required.
In addition the ideal candidate will show expertise in the following areas:
- Excellent IT skills and Excel to intermediate level
- Prioritisation and organisation
- Motivated and committed whilst being a team player
In addition to the competitive salary and benefits package this role allows the ideal candidate to develop with the company as it continuously expands.
If you are interested in this role or similar roles within practice please get in contact directly with Jack Hughes on **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911565