Principal Architect - £85k _ Hertfordshire
Principal Solutions Architect
Salary: 85,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We are a leading UK Fin Tech and Business Process Outsourcer, specialising in providing complex administration and payments solutions underpinned by world class proprietary technology platforms.
Over a third of the UK population has dealt with us at some point during their lives. We are a company that has been built with strong values at the very core of their offering. Dealing with some of the most successful companies and government agencies in the UK, excellence, integrity, professionalism, partnership, commercial and innovation are therefore at the heart of everything they do.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Provide the leadership to bring together business, application, infrastructure and data requirements into a single view of solutions options and recommendations.
- Able to present and communicate complex architectural issues clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical audiences from senior stakeholders to project teams.
- Support international technical pre-sales activities, understanding customer requirements
- Maintain an expert level of technical knowledge in the required technical areas and a broader specialist base as new technologies emerge.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring estimates are completed in line with the agreed solution and that assumption
- Able to determine approaches to solve complex programme level requirements into leading technical teams to delivered the required architecture and design deliverables.
- Understanding of the product and project development lifecycle from strategy or pre-sales to live operation and support, ideally from a managed services perspective
- Ability to assemble a broad set of technologies and services to create a complete solution to a business requirement: application software, middleware, database, hardware, storage, network
- Direct management of other architects, including resource and performance management activities.
This is an opportunity which will challenge you and improve you in every aspect, which is why in recent years this organisation has been well known for having some of the most talented employees work for them.
For more information on this role/to show interest, please click apply – we’re looking to move quickly!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919503