Mobile Engineer / Mobile Systems Engineer - MDM / EMM
Mobile Engineer / Mobile Systems Engineer – MDM / EMM
Our client; one of the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 are seeking an experienced Mobile Engineer to work with their customers. They are empowering innovation at the forefront of mobile IT evolution with over 130 customers across the Financial and Legal business arenas.
We are seeking a Mobile Engineer who will be responsible for supporting their customers across their entire product portfolio, covering everything from MDM / EMM, Mobile Threat Prevention, Cloud Access and Security to WIFI connectivity.
You will be engaged with:
- Configuration, installation and support of equipment and software to client specifications
- Respond to queries from customers and service providers to provide technical assistance and support
- Manage complex technical issues, guiding and advising the growing customer base
- Deal with changes, upgrades for numerous global customers.
Experience required is:
- 2 years + as a Mobile Engineer
- Detailed implementation and troubleshooting of MDM / EMM
- Strong networking technologies background and networking troubleshooting experience is essential combined with a thorough knowledge of TCP/IP, firewalls and IP routing.
- A valid clean driver’s license
- Happy to work on client sites (mostly City of London / South East) based.
Great opportunity to work for one of the futures great innovation companies in the mobile space.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920147