Role: Audit Senior
Keywords: External Audit, Audit Executive, Audit Senior Associate, Audit Senior
Ambridge Harris is working on an exciting new Audit Senior role with a fantastic Top 20 client of ours in Bristol.
- Regular discussions with the client to confirm progress, identify solutions to any hurdles and ensure reasonable expectations are met.
- Establish relationship with key contacts at the client.
- Identify and highlight any opportunities for the Firm apparent from work undertaken.
- Assist and perform training of junior staff.
- Plan, assign, monitor and review work of junior staff.
- Complete assessment forms of audit team.
- Monitor adherence to budget.
- Assist with the planning of audits and accounting assignments.
- Perform work in accordance with Firm audit and assignment procedures.
- Ensure all areas of the work are completed with any exceptions to this being agreed with the manager.
- Nearly or newly ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent qualification / experience
- Demonstrable audit and accounts experience gained within a professional services firm.
- Strong communication skills, both internally and directly with clients.
- Demonstrable experience of supervising others and delegation of work.
- Demonstrable ability to organise self and others, such that you can work on several different assignments at one time.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.