This is your chance to work for one of the most exciting tech businesses in the area!
We're looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join my client based in Leeds. Could it be you we're looking for?
Role: Senior PHP Developer
My client is an online service/application that offers a leading solution and solves a number of problems for their market. They have also won a number of prestigious tech awards and continue to lead the way in their industry. 2017 is looking like it will be an exciting year for them and you would be joining at just the right time. They pride themselves on not only offering a range of services via their website but the functionality of the software they provide is second to none.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in PHP development, who would be happy to work with the following technologies:
- MVC Frameworks (CakePHP, Symfony, Laravel, Zend etc.)
- API Development
You will be responsible for:
- Developing new features into their existing products
- Building new products based on customer feedback and market demand
- Assisting in the management of their cloud server infrastructure.
- Work on support tickets and bug fixes
- Liaise with customers on feature requests, problem troubleshooting and support requests
- Writing regular blog posts, support articles and developing video content.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' holiday
- Friendly, laid-back, but driven business culture
- Our senior management work day-to-day alongside staff in our open office, to ensure an open culture and good communication
They are looking to pay circa £40,000 for the ideal candidate and can interview at short notice. What are you up to currently? Do you think this role could be of interest?
It would be great to discuss further, if you could send me an updated CV to *********************** and give me the best number to call you on I can run through the position with you in more detail.
I look forward to hearing from you,
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959912651