Senior Content Strategist
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Senior Content Strategist with at least 5 years writing experience in marketing, agency or related field and excellent editing and writing skills.
Initially on a 10-month contract, responsible for planning and managing consumer and ad insights content for the companies EMEA sector.
Job Reference: BBBH 11150
- Liaise with the Marketing Science team and other relevant cross functional partners.
- Synthesise data into stories, marketing materials, infographics and more, based on internal/external data and research findings.
- Oversee the content development process, writing, briefing designers, going through internal approval processes, scheduling translations and promoting content internally and externally.
- Coordinate with regional Business Marketing teams to identify opportunities to integrate content.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong communication, editing and writing skills.
- Fluent in English.
- At least 5 years writing experience in marketing, agency or related field.
- Degree educated in a related field.
- Familiar working in a cross-functional team environment.
- A detail-oriented and organised individual.
- Ability to maintain high quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent research and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity of marketing concepts and technologies within the digital advertising space.
- Knowledge of B2B Marketing within EMEA.
- Capable of translating complex concepts.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - ****************
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: ****************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959914587