Opportunity for Junior PHP Developer to join fast growing modern software house and take career to next level. If you are a PHP Developer with additional experience in either WordPress or Magento this could be just what you are looking for!. You'll be working on a variety of web shops for B2B and B2C clients; this involves learning about retail and warehousing processes so you can come up with good solutions. As a PHP Developer you'll be working with content management systems, MVC frameworks, Hook based architectures and web services such as RESTful.
Key responsibilities of the PHP Web Developer
This is a full stack web development job with a focus on backend PHP, and it's a role that will find you
- Developing eCommerce solutions, PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery
- Setting up WordPress and Magento, developing templates and shopping carts
- Implementing Bootstrap for responsive designs
- Learning about retail processes - including a full training induction and up to 3 weeks additional career related training as the job progresses
What skills you'll bring to the job
- A passion for what you do, hunger to learn and contribute all highly valued qualities here
- Commercial experience in PHP Web Development for eCommerce, BI, gaming or warehousing sites
- Know your way around WordPress and/or Magento
In return you'll be joining a modern and forward thinking company offering excellent benefits, including generous paid holiday allowance of 30 days, regular pay reviews and paid training opportunities, access to private gym, subsidised on site cafe, an opportunity not to be missed!
Click to apply and submit your CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917629