LEAD JAVA DEVELOPER - fintech
This new and exciting fintech business with offices in the UK and US is looking for a Lead Java Developer to work on its game changing investment due diligence products.
The company is growing rapidly and counts some of the world’s largest banks and asset managers as clients. It has ambitious growth plans and is already launching new business lines in the US and Europe.
The company is well funded by client revenues but has also received private backing from experienced individuals in the asset management industry.
It aims to grow a centre of fintech development excellence in Liverpool to support its global client base and as part of this is seeking a talented Lead Java Developer .
They are now recruiting for a Lead Java Developer to lead an agile software development team with an emphasis on producing Restful Services in Java. The role involves developing new services along with maintaining, troubleshooting and improving existing services.
You’ll have knowledge of current and upcoming digital technologies. You will be encouraged to use the latest designs and frameworks. You will work closely with the Technical Director to enhance the design and architecture of the applications.
- Responsible for design, development and maintenance of high quality, digital products
- Review and analysis of current systems presenting ideas for system improvements
- Working closely with product owners, designers and team members
- Provide mentoring and guidance of other team members in terms of technologies, practices and standards.
- Both manual and automated testing of code in controlled, real situations before merging.
- Undertake research activities into new technologies or approaches
- Spring (Core, Security, MVC)
- RESTful web services
- Continuous Integration
- HTML & CSS
- Knowledge of QA and testing processes
- Relational databases
- React JS
- Experience building and operating high volume and highly scalable web services
- Experience of other programming languages (C#, NodeJS, Python)
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services
- Previous work in an Agile environment
- Atlassian Suite
For more roles like this follow @WayForward_ on Twitter
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919578