Due to exciting new projects being kicked off in 2018, we have been engaged to source a Business Intelligence Developer for a 5 month contract. You will be predominantly working with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Logi Analytics.
In this role you will be dealing in both projects as well as BAU activities. As a BI Developer you are responsible for interacting directly with business users and gathering requirements, designing solutions and some BAU support. In addition to developing reports you will also be creating innovative fit for purpose solutions for the business needs that add great value.
The position will be most suited to an individual who has experience in working with bespoke systems, able to operate with a degree of ambiguity within a blended agile environment.
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface regularly with business stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in developing Business Intelligence Rreports and Applications with the Microsoft Stack (primarily SSRS, SSIS).
- Highly skilled with SQL Server including T-SQL.
- Experience in Microsoft BI Tool set including SQL Server 2012/2014, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
- Proven Ability to support the development of ETL processes.
- Strong knowledge of relational data bases.
- Skilled in design and development of physical & logical data models.
- Deep Knowledge of Data Warehousing.
- Understanding of other BI reporting / analysis and enterprise tools (i.e. Logi Analytics, Qlikview, Tableau).
The person we are looking for is highly motivated, dedicated and both inventive as well as technically driven. Ideally you will have strong analysis skills and are a great critical and lateral thinker. The organisation is based in Huddersfield and is central to public transport. Please submit your CV if interested or alternatively contact Jessica Emerson for a confidential discussion on ***********
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959912464