Principal CAE Engineer
Principal CAE Engineer job role. Automotive. Motorsport. Advanced Engineering. Dynamic, growing consultancy organisation. Genesis CAE software. Are you an FEA Engineer / CAE Engineer at a senior level interested in applying structural optimisation methods within an engineering consultancy environment?
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 dependent upon experience.
This job will suit:
- You are likely to be working within a senior level CAE Engineer / FEA Engineer / CAE Analyst type role and have previous experience of using Genesis CAE software.
- Previous experience within an automotive, motorsport or other vehicle engineering environment would be beneficial.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical, automotive, motorsport or similar engineering or science based discipline.
The job working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Dynamic, rapidly expanding SME business provide engineering consultancy and CAE software solutions. The consultancy activities of the company has experienced really solid growth over recent years.
- CAE consultancy projects are with customers in a wide variety of industries including automotive, motorsport and medical devices.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a SME engineering business and play a real part in their future growth.
- Salary range of £40,000 to £50,000 dependent upon experience.
The job will involve:
- Your exposure to a large range of engineering problems will be unique, you will work with engineering clients to understand their technical / CAE requirements and help define packages of simulation work.
- CAE projects will involve you applying structural optimisation methods to solve complex engineering problems.
- Working within the consulting team you will be given the responsibility to deliver CAE projects for specific customers.
This position is commutable from Warwick, Warwickshire, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Rugby, Banbury, Leicester, Leicestershire, Solihull, Birmingham, Northampton.
To apply, please contact Peter Hobbs
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910699