1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer - Faslane Area - Salary £DOE
Would you like to work in a modern office that has a supportive team environment, tailored career path and excellent benefits? We?re looking to have a chat with 1st/2nd Line Support Engineers to discuss joining an established Aerospace & Global Security organisation based at Faslane. This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who put their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development!
Are you who we?re looking for?
- You have experience of providing 1st and 2nd line IT technical advice
- Deliver strong internal customer service
- Troubleshoot and diagnose IT incidents, either offering a solution or escalating to the next point of contact
- Providing support in a timely manner
- Taking ownership for workload and ensuring that all issues are resolved
- System training for new starts and other internal team members when required
What we are looking for:
- A pro-active mindset with the ability to take responsibility of your own work
- A customer focused attitude
- A strong interest in IT, with either proven experience working in this field or an educational certificate
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong listening skills with the ability to identify what is being asked of you and respond appropriately
- Ability to manage your own workload
You will be a good all-rounder who is able to work well in a team and is enthusiastic and willing to get involved hands on. This is not a role for a specific technology specialist who will sit in the corner only dealing with their specialism.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ?apply online? link.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959915830