Automated QA Test Engineer - Ireland - 6 Months Contract
Our client is seeking an experienced Automated QA Test Engineer for a contract position at their development office in Ireland. Would you like to work for one of the country?s largest software development organisations? Do you have 4+ cumulative years system-testing experience, with emphasis on web based testing? If so, this could be the job for you!
- Strong testing background expected with experience writing test plans and test procedures.
- Experience with regression, integration and system level test execution.
- Experience with test automation tools such as Visual Studio Team System (Test Edition), HP Quick Test Professional, Selenium or similar tools.
- Working knowledge of performance / load testing tools Visual Studio Team System (Test Edition) or similar
- Experience in the use of defect tracking tools.
- Ability to understand how an application is architected and understanding of where to go looking for issues
- Experience in dealing with data and understanding of SQL would be highly beneficial.
My client is looking a self-starter who is proactive, with demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills. If you feel this is you, please apply via CV for this opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959914358