Business Intelligence Analyst
Sopra Steria Recruitment is working in partnership with a major public sector client in the UK. We are currently recruiting a Business Intelligence Analyst for an initially 3 month contract based in London.
- To act on participant feedback, and support insightful data analysis which is of optimum use to participants in taking forward performance improvement;
- To work with other BI team members on the analysis and interpretation of these data.
- Develop new quality data requests and definitions to complement financial data collection and definitions
- Work as part of an integrated team with POD and central analysts to support use of business intelligence in local and central analysis and deep dive projects.
- Devise the data warehouse requirements and to design importing and sense checking tools where required to incorporate benchmarking data from all sources
- Conduct additional data gathering as required to support wider elements of the benchmarking, such as patient survey material, non-health process related data and international healthcare costs.
- Provide key input into the planning and delivery of business intelligence training to ensure tools are used and understood internally and externally, including creation of training manuals etc.
- Work with the BI Project Manager to effectively disseminate the intelligence findings and tools to internal and external audiences, writing reports and articles and producing and making representations as required.
- Analyse feedback on each business intelligence tools, training and communications to evaluate the services regularly.
Educated to masters level or equivalent level of experience working at a senior level in specialist area.
- Experience in a similar role
- Accurate and quick data entry skills
- Experience of staff management and project management methodology
- Understanding of the breadth of benchmarking data available inside and outside the health service
- Good working knowledge of IT, information and decision support tools relevant to the role
- Knowledge of PbR
Sopra Steria Recruitment Limited acts as both an employment business and as an employment agency.
Please Note: Shortlisted candidates would be contacted via Call/Email.
Apply now to know more..!!!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911471