Category Manager - Packaging
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Knowledgeable of legislation and familiar with contract development and implementation for component purchases
- Experienced in supplier management and supporting processes to drive change and improvement
- Proven negotiation skills and assertiveness to secure contracts that deliver value
- Proven ability to manage projects, successfully resolving issues and utilising internal network and relationships to reach solutions
- Ability to adapt to changes and make operational and commercial decisions in a change environment
- Strong communication skills both oral and written across different levels within the organisation
- Commercially aware and financially astute
- Competent user of IT systems
- Experienced in change management and implementing initiatives
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please email a copy of your most up to date CV or call Tom Wowk on ************* for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959915374