Retail Supervisor / Team Leader
Retail Supervisor / Team Leader
RG20 9ED - Candidates must be able to get to and from our store in Newbury]
£8.30 per hour + Benefits
Full time / Part Time
Do you have a passion for coffee and customer service? Are you looking for a fun filled supervisory role that will enhance your career and provide you with excellent training? We have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Supervisor / Team Leader to join our Starbucks team!
Retail Supervisors / Team Leaders help direct work in the Cafe. They run shifts, lead the store team and make decisions that impact store operations. This role is a great way to develop leadership skills and expand your responsibility. They also help create great experiences for Barista's and customers alike.
Retail Supervisors / Team Leaders are key to ensuring that our stores are so much more than just about serving coffee. You will ensure that the store team delivers the brand promise of passion for customers, passion for product, passion for people and the community by living our core values - "to inspire and nurture the human spirit - one person, one cup and one neighbourhood at a time."
You will demonstrate that passion through your own energy and first class customer service. Leading by example you will be at the heart of our retail team.
Retail Supervisor / Team Leader main duties include:
- Provide quality drinks, coffee and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards
- Cash handling and supervision
- Deputising in the store manager's absence
- Being a leader for the team to ensure a world class customer experience
- Being responsible for the day to day running of shifts
- Playing an important role in people development, training and coaching
- Being responsible for high standards of cleanliness across the store inside and out
- Managing inventory and stock control for the store
- Working closely with the retail Store Manager / ensuring that our customers get great products and a friendly service from a motivated team
- Assist the retail Store Manager with stock control and ordering
- Assist with staff rotas in line with budgeted hours
- Supervise the team, ensuring that everyone is aware of their daily duties
- Motivating the team to ensure great results
- Manage deliveries and store food supplies, equipment, and utensils in line with procedure
The Ideal Retail Supervisor / Team Leader:
You must have the drive, passion and a natural energy to deliver a fabulous customer experience and consistent product every time! Passionate, friendly, flexible and reliable if you love delivering great service then this is the right role for you!
Candidates must be fully flexible in working hours and may be required to cover various shifts including weekends and evenings.
You Will Receive
In return for your hard work as our Retail Supervisor / Team Leader, you will receive a competitive hourly rate of £8.30. Additionally, you will receive:
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities - coffee education!
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful and growing franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high-profile brands with many more to come!
- On-shift benefits, a bonus scheme and employee of the month scheme!
This store is operated by Euro Garages - one of the UK and Europe's largest privately-owned forecourt retail operators. Euro Garages have strategic brand partnerships with BP, ESSO, Shell, SPAR, Starbucks, Subway, KFC, Greggs and Burger King. With over 700 sites across the UK, and growing, career development is very real possibility with us!
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our Retail Supervisor / Team Leader! As an employer, we pride ourselves on training and development so this application is just the start!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917269