Embedded C++ Developer
Embedded Developer, C++, OO Programming, Window Driver Foundation, Windows 8+ Kernels, Degree Educated or Equivalent
Embedded C++ Developer required for an exciting opportunity to join a Global leader within the AV industry. Bringing some 3 decades of commercial experience, this organization works with a range of Educational, Government, and Bluechip organizations, providing pioneering solutions for AV related projects.
Within this role, the successful applicant will work on developing low level code as well as middleware, in real time hardware operations, with close guidance from Senior Engineers and Software Architects.
In addition, you will develop multi-threaded software on multi-core processors, using tools such as Windows Embedded Standards.
- Comprehensive knowledge of C++ & Object-Oriented techniques
- Previous experience creating code for Windows OS
- Experience writing code within window 8+ kernel
- Embedded design experience
- 5 years programming within an engineering industry
- Experience producing software designs
- Previous experience with low level hardware and systems
- Excellent communication and team work abilities
- Use of source control tools
UK first degree level or equivalent in either software or hardware
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959913912