We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Travelopia, we are currently looking for a Yield Analyst, within our Yachts Business to come and join our team based in Surbiton. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Operating across the globe including Europe, Australia, North America and Canada, we're passionate about being the best and pride ourselves on the unique and diverse range of holiday experiences we offer our customers.
Travelopia is a pioneer in the specialist travel sector, with a portfolio of more than 50 independently operated brands, most of which are leaders in their sector. Sailing holidays, safaris, adventure holidays, sports tours, Arctic expeditions - our brands are as diverse as they are exciting, creating unforgettable experiences for customers across the world.
Join us as our Yield Analyst and in return you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers across all Travelopia brands
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as at the date of publication. Any changes will be notified to you upon your start with the Company.
About the Yield Analyst role
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, the Yield Analyst will be accountable for the delivery of the pricing strategy of the designated bases. Responsible for achieving and exceeding company revenue, utilisation and profitability targets by managing prices and discounting throughout the product lifecycle through the on-going analysis of sales, revenues, margins, and competitor pricing.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities of our Yield Analyst will be:
- Deliver yacht pricing, and flight/ ancillary pricing when required, for brochure production and inventory loading in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for the delivery of the pricing strategy, of all yacht charter products, for the designated bases
- Monitor country, base, month and boat performance in order to identify areas of concern/opportunity and recommend both tactical and strategic planning actions
- Daily analysis of revenue, utilisation, and rate of sale in order to suggest tactical pricing actions and/or tactical offers to hit revenue and utilisation targets
- Analyse sales revenue in order to identify potential pricing errors and engage with the global sales teams to monitor customer feedback regarding price
- Conduct on-going competitor price analysis to ensure we are competitively priced in the marketplace
- Liaise with Aviation teams to ensure committed flying seats sell with available yachts to maximise load factors on flights
- Highlight areas of concern to the business to allow for remedial action and to provide price points and offer information for marketing promotions to all markets
- Liaise with Finance and Operations to obtain a detailed understanding of all costs and their impact on the pricing strategy and profitability, challenging costs which may produce unsatisfactory or unrealistic price points
- Liaise with Fleet Inventory teams to ensure boats are on sale within agreed time frames with appropriate pricing
- Action upgrades, paid or otherwise, to free up popular boats.
Key Skills & Requirements of our Yield Analyst
The successful candidate will have and be able to demonstrate:
- Bachelor's degree preferably in business or finance
- A high level of attention to detail is essential
- Numerate with strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Previous pricing and revenue management experience is desirable
- A challenging and inquisitive attitude by nature
- Knowledge of Triton (AS 400) would be helpful but training will be provided
- An interest in the travel/sailing industry would be advantageous
Interested? If so, then we would love to hear from you. Please click 'apply' today - don't miss out!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911868