Reports to: FP&A Manager
Working for the FP&A Manager delivering financial planning, reporting and analysis for Ainscough Crane Hire Ltd, a fast paced private equity backed company that is the clear market leader in its industry. This role is available at an exciting time as the company embarks on a business transformation project to drive future profitability.
You will be a recently qualified accountant in industry, or from a practice background.
- Work within an FP&A team of five with responsibility for producing accurate and timely management reports
- Assistance in producing the monthly board pack for the executive and owners including month end process, reporting, commentary and analysis
- Business partner one of the company divisions (including the Operations Director and their depot management team) to improve the understanding of financial and operational performance
- Support the preparation of the annual budget including responsibility for generating the budget for one of the company divisions
- Provide commercial insight and analysis of results, identifying underlying trends and challenging the business on performance.
- Ensure integrity of financial data supplied by financial accounting team to other areas of the business and to external stakeholders
- Support business transformation project with ad hoc analysis
- Highly motivated with a desire to learn and ambition to grow within the company
- Commercial focus with the ability to understand business strategy, identify and interpret financial trends
- Attention to detail and ability to meet demanding deadlines
- Excel skills relevant to the interpretation and manipulation of detailed financial information, and presentation to internal and external interests
- Capable of building relationships outside of Finance and liaising with other departments such as Operations and Commercial
- First class communication skills (both written and verbal) including ability to work with people from a non-financial background
- Ability to combine technical strength and knowledge with flexible and pragmatic approach required in a commercial environment
Qualifications and experience
- Accounting qualification, ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Strong academics
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919199