Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer – Building Services
£32,000 - £38,000 plus bonus and pension
A market leading Building Services consultancy with a head office in Bristol is looking for an Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join their expanding commercial and education department.
They work across all sectors however you would initially be working within their commercial and education sector and thereafter moving in to leisure and arts. The role would also have the opportunity for career progression with plans to expand the business with more offices across the UK.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience and have worked in a recognized consultancy based in the UK.
They would be looking for someone who has the following skill set:
- BSc / MSc in Electrical Engineering (or related discipline)
- Cable calculations using Amtech or Hevacomp
- Lighting design using Dialux or Relux
- Experience in residential, commercial and leisure projects (preferred but not essential).
- Ability to work with Revit and within the BIM process (preferred but not essential)
This organization has been in business for 30 years and had an annual turnover of £42 million last year.
If this role could be of interest and you would like to discuss it further please do call and ask for Charlie Webb for a confidential conversation or alternatively you can email .
Ideally they would be looking to get an individual started in early December and have interview slots for Monday 23/01/17 from 10am onwards.