Java Developer - Digital
Java Developer - Digital
Location: UK - London
Position Type:: Not Indicated
Department: Complex Technology Transformation
Functional Area: Consulting
Java Developer (Back-End) - Digital
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focused on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for talented, innovative and creative people to join our Innovation Labs development team to work on a number of projects and applications within the Digital practise.
We are looking for Developers, particularly with Java experience, who can Work on multiple projects for different clients to design, develop and support back end services, integrating with a variety of external services and products exposing restful apis for a variety of consumer applications.
We?re looking for people who?d like to work on projects like:
- Platforms for banking, trading, investment
- Apps for customers in retail banking, corporates or wealth and asset management
- Proof of concepts in open banking, machine learning, blockchain etc.
- Tooling for our clients and for our own company (e.g. our internal ?facebook?)
As a Capco developer you will;
- Mentor and train junior developers
- Produce high quality complex deliverables with minimal input from stakeholders
- Manage full software lifecycles for a range of complex projects from requirements, to design, to implementation, to testing
- Develop and maintain back end solutions using innovative technologies and products
- Work with Scrum Masters and product owners to priorities and deliver solutions using an Agile environment
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and follow emerging technologies
- Experience building, testing and troubleshooting microservices and RESTful APIs
- Experience working in an Agile environment
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
You will have experience working with the following technologies;
- Background working with object oriented programming languages such as Java.
- RESTful Implementation
- EIP (Enterprise Integration Pattern)
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918274