Automation Test Lead - Contract - £550 per day
Automation Test Lead is needed to come on-board and join a fast-paced environment working on greenfield projects using the latest version of open-source technology.
The team of 10+ developers are all responsible for testing, however your role as the Automation Lead will help build automation framework from scratch be the SME for Test automation and help maintain the existing framework.
Automation Test Lead MUST be able to code in any development language - C#, Java, Ruby, PHP etc...
Responsibilities of Automation Engineer / Tester :
- Automation Test Lead
- Mentoring of Junior staff
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Exposure to BDD
- Solid coding experience
- Ability to build Automation Test Frameworks
- Experience working with CI tools such as Jenkins
- Experience in designing and developing systems for both high availability and scalability
- Ability to work under-pressure
This is an ASAP Start, with interviews next week
Automation Test // SDET // Test Architect // Agile // Developer in Test
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959913805