Junior/Mid iOS Developer
Junior/Mid level IOS Developer - 35,000-50,000k- Central London - Exciting start up - Global expansion
My client is one of the fastest-growing tech startups with funding to expand globally, they have created a fun and friendly enviroment with flexible working and other perks.
You will be working closely the Development Team, as well other teams to conceive, design, and create unique mobile capabilities. This company encourages Developers to take ownership of the code they are writing and maintaining and as a key member of the IOS team, this means you will be responsible for XCode, Objective-C, Swift and all things IOS.
To join this team as a Junior/mid level IOS Developer, you will be customer-focused, with a real interest in delivering high quality software products and features. You will have strong communication skills and enjoy writing clean, elegant, readable and well-documented code
- Help with implementing and maintaining the IOS apps
- Efficiently create prototypes, tailor feedback and develop a production quality app
- Updating the team on the latest builds through TestFligh and CI tools
- 1+ years of IOS development experience
- Good programming experience
- Knowledge of GIT version control
If this IOS developer role sounds like a good fit, then please do get in touch!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959914434