Hybrid Control Systems Engineer
Our prestigious Automotive client based in Dunton, Essex is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Hybrid Control Systems Engineer to work within our Clients ever expanding product development department on a full time basis.
- Hybrid Control Systems Engineer Work with a globally distributed team to develop next generation Hybrid Vehicles Create and document Systems Engineering work products (Specifications, DVMs, FMEA,)
- Work with component teams to implement requirements Execute Test work on HIL and Vehicle to ensure system level requirements are met
This is a brilliant opportunity for the chosen candidate to work in a very modern and luxurious working environment. The successful Hybrid Control Systems Engineer will be working a 37.5-hour week with access to onsite parking.
- Good Communication and Teamwork skills
- Familiarity with our Client's Product Development Processes
- Usage of Automotive Controls
- Development Tools: Matlab/Simulink, CANAlyzer
- Demonstrable track record of delivery in a fast paced environment
- Experience of developing Automotive Controls Systems
- Experience of working with Hybrid Vehicles
- Experience of Automotive Powertrain
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering / Computer Science or Engineering degree with work experience in a related field
- Occasional travel mostly within Europe
Do not miss out on your chance of interview – APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959919629