Calling all Junior Software Developers - Graduate Scheme
I have a fantastic opportunity for a number of Junior/Graduate Software Developers to join a world leading technology company at their impressive Head Office in Sheffield. Within this graduate scheme you will learn from some of the industries most experienced Software trainers whilst working on the job to expand your knowledge of the full Software Development Lifecycle.
The success of the graduate scheme speaks for itself, with over 40% of the current IT workforce having successfully completed the scheme in the past and a number of those are now Senior Managers within the company.
The scheme itself will see you thrown into an intensive two month training course before being assigned to a team of your peers where you will quickly become an important part of the group, working on interesting and varied Software projects within the live environment of the company's technology stack.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in either a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) or Computing background/Commercial experience within a Software focused role
- A strong desire to learn new skills
- Hands on knowledge of Software Development across any language
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to think outside the box and problem solve
All applicants must have full valid rights to work in the UK and be available to work in a Sheffield based role within a reasonable timescale.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911845