Technical Architect | Bristol | 3 months | Up to £650 per day
Evodia is seeking a Technical Architect to support our client which is undergoing a Transformation Programme which encompasses a set of projects to stabilise and improve existing systems; define, procure, implement and migrate to replacement systems. This is an initial 3 month contract based in Bristol. We can offer a day rate of up to £650 per day.
- Provide assurance to the Head of Digital, the TDA and CAB on the technical and security products produced by our client and 3rd party consultants
- Produce technical and solutions architectures that are compliant with the Digital strategy, roadmap, principles, systems and service levels
- Define non-functional requirements and dependencies and ensure proposals commit to meeting them
- Identify technical and security risks and issues and ensure these are formally documented. Identify and implement appropriate mitigation actions to reduce risk.
- Knowledge transfer to client staff
- Be digitally and technically literate, capable of effectively engaging with technical staff, suppliers and stakeholders to define the best solutions in line with Government strategy
- Have demonstrable experience designing and reviewing complex technical delivery projects
- Have demonstrable experience liaising with external and internal teams to ensure timely provisioning and implementation of quality, scalable and secure technical solutions
- Have demonstrable experience of on-premise, IaaS, PaaS & SaaS solutions and when and how to implement them
- Have demonstrable experience of working with suppliers to contribute to and assure detailed technical architectures and designs
- Have the ability to cope in a technically complex and transformational environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations within constraints
- Adhere to agreed project delivery standards ensuring outputs and deliverables are fit for purpose
- An understanding of commercial approaches/considerations within the Public Sector environment
- Demonstrable experience of successfully delivering projects within an Agile environment.
- Recognised Technical Architecture qualifications
- Have knowledge of the Government s Digital strategies, codes of practice and Government Transformation Strategy and Standards.
- Have awareness and understanding of Data Protection law and regulations.
- Have awareness and understanding of Business Continuity principles and BS25999
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910265