Lead Java Developer - Brand New Edinburgh Office
Role: Java Developer
Location: Edinburgh (Centre)
Salary: to £60,000
What you'll be doing:
You will be the company's first Edinburgh Java hire and help to grow and shape the Java team both in terms of technology and culture.
You'll be working for an ambitious, rapidly scaling (35 employees with plans to get to 80 by 2019) Start Up within the booming FinTech scene. They are one of Scotland's most interesting young companies, and this role will see your career grow within a hugely desirable market.
This will be a hugely challenging and rewarding role.
- Are a Java expert, with a good breadth of commercial experience
- Have used Spring or SpringBoot
- Able to lead a growing team
- Agile experience
- You'll have the chance to work with a hugely popular and busy product.
- You'll be working with one of the best young companies in Edinburgh.
- Flexible working hours.
- Access to work in the FinTech industry
To avoid missing out, please apply ASAP or contact Darren on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959914835