Team Administrator for City based Insurance Broker
A Team Administrator is required for this leading Insurance Broker, details of the role are below:
- Attend scheduled Compliance function and team meetings.
- Arrange meetings and group briefings/training sessions, as and when requested.
- Undertake general administrative activities, including filing, scanning, photocopying.
- Collate the meeting packs on the software for the Compliance and Audit Committee meeting packs, the pension sub-committee meeting packs and occasionally other packs (eg for the Partnership Board).
- Maintain filing and electronic record keeping framework including registers maintained in Excel and Word (eg register of communications with the FCA) and flowcharts (eg group strucure).
- Prepare draft regulatory applications.
- Liaise with team members in order to update the teams task list on a weekly basis.
- Make sure the records to evidence proper governance are kept up to date.
- Administration around firm wide training and induction.
- Contribute to delivery of the compliance plan.
- Arrange couriers for senstive documents.
- Provide administrative support to the legal, risk and audit functions.
- Ensure, where appropriate, the requirements of external legislation and regulations (e.g. FCA, Lloyd's legislation, Money Laundering/Proceeds of Crime, Data Protection, Health & Safety),company best practice and other general business compliance procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Upload legal agreements to the database
- Promote company brand and values to enhance firms reputation with external contacts.
Education and qualifications
- 2 A Levels or equivalent
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Proven experience in an administrative role in the professional or financial services is essential for this role
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911789