Senior developer - C# / MVC / Azure / ASPNET
Senior developer - C#/MVC/Azure/ASP.NET
Paying up to £55K + 35-hour week, Pension scheme and flexible hours
Are you a developer who is looking to work for a large expanding organisation where you will be able to work with new technology and develop your skills whilst working in an agile delivery framework. If so, then this opportunity could be a great fit for you!
The organisation is currently seeking individuals who are ready for a challenge and could have the ability to research when necessary and are motivated to write great code. They are currently in the middle of setting up a .NET team within the business, so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to make their mark on the development processes. In return, you will receive great benefits including flexi time, parking and a pension scheme.
The .NET Developer will be passionate about using C# and willing to pick up web based technologies in the future (ASP.NET, Azure and MVC) to accommodate new project requirements.
.Net Software Developer Key Responsibilities:
- Develop new features to current systems
- Development of new software products
- Using and suggesting innovative techniques and technologies
- Work with third party vendors
- Able to interpret requirements, and translate these into technical solutions
- Able to work in a multidisciplinary environment and be a good team player
- Meticulous attention to detail, accurate and thorough; delivering high quality output to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills
- Evidence of previous client facing experience.
.Net Developer Key Skills Required:
- Microsoft .NET
- SQL Server
If this job sounds like the job for you and you have experience with the following technologies: C#, MVC, Azure then APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959920804