Process & Compliance Engineer
Process & Compliance Engineer - Electrification & Virtual Process
The Process & Compliance Engineer opportunity sits within the Power Electrification Team & is responsible for delivering electrified propulsion systems & the design & release of electrified commodities.
The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for overseeing all virtual engineering activities, integrating CAE activities into programme delivery and ensuring best practice use of toolsets. The role will include responsibility of programme delivery governance - ensuring compliance with standard processes.
- Automotive or electrification background (preferred)
- Strong process engineering work history
- Knowledge of CAE tools (how they work in regards to inputs & outputs) - Ability to report on CAE status
- Knowledge of Software Landscapes in the virtual world
- Understanding of requirements on a vehicle
For immediate consideration for this role, please apply within & contact Lottie Powell on *********** for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911296