Network Engineer Apprentice
Do you want the great opportunity of earning whilst learning? Are you passionate about IT and Networks? Janan are looking for an IT enthusiast to add to their growing team. If you have experience with programming, IT support or Networks please apply now!
- Working week
- Monday to Friday
- Total hours per week: 37.50
- Weekly wage
- Expected apprenticeship duration
- As a Network Engineer Apprentice you’ll ensuring that our customer’s telecommunications products and services are supported and maintained, rectifying any faults and completing any programming requirements in a timely and professional manner.
- You’ll be responsible for a range of technical tasks within the team involving the installation of our products and services right through to supporting them and our customers benefiting from them. This will include investigating faults on local customer’s networks and the wider area network infrastructure and diagnosing problems.
- Dealing with hardware such as printers, laptops, PCs
- Dealing with servers, routers, pathways
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- To be successful you’ll need a positive, dedicated, can-do attitude and be able to work well in a team.
- You’ll need strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with a logical approach and attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience of programming is desirable
You’ll need confidence to interact with our customers at the highest level as well as with other areas of the business and be happy to learn fast and on the job.Desired qualifications
GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English at grade C or above.Future prospects
Permanent position on offer after successful completion of the apprenticeship.
High End retail fashion store - Since starting in 2011, my client has achieved incredible success by selling only the biggest and best Indian and Pakistani fashion brands, including Junaid Jamshed, Gul Ahmed, Sana Safinaz, Maria .B and more.
Training to be provided
Network Engineer Level 4 plus Functional Skills if required.Training provider
The Intraining Group Limited
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79158330