IT Service Desk Team Lead
Service Desk - Team Lead
My client is a global retail business, the parent company of several household name brands. They are known for their collaborative culture typical of a small family business, except in the case of my client this has been scaled up dramatically. They employ nearly 2000 staff, have an amazing office and excellent work life balance.
They are looking for someone to lead a world class, customer focused service desk. They have nearly 40,000 tickets logged each year so delivering consistent flawless customer service is essential.
We are not looking for a seasoned team leader, this role is more for an excellent analyst, who has maybe helped mentor other team members. This role would be their stepping stone into management.
The Service Desk Team Leader will motivate and develop the current Service Desk team and continue to build a service-oriented and professional working environment.
- Manage the performance of services to our customers by ensuring that service levels are achieved
- Track the incidents to conclusion in line with SLAs and quality standards
- Provide weekly and monthly performance reports
- Coordinate the service desk team members in their daily duties of attending to customers' needs and facilitate good customer service culture in team members
- Closely monitor all tickets in the Service Desk queue, and for all Service Desks Analysts, along with your own
- Manage and participate in the team's call handling rota
- Act as an escalation by stepping up and taking measures that will solve issues and further take preventive measures to prevent a relapse
- Ensure the Service Desk Operating Standards are adhered to by team members
- Observe service desk processes to determine how effective they are and implement new processes when old ones are ineffective
- Manage critical customers incidents and major incidents
Please visit our website **********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911045