Our market leading client is currently seeking a number of experienced Change Project Managers to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Senior Delivery Lead, you will focus will be on driving the business forward by enabling the income growth and driving a step change in the customer and colleague experience in a cost effective and controlled manner. You will take responsibility for leading and delivering the successful implementation of business change and improvement into the operational teams, which will be achieved through taking ownership and working to support the Head of Change and the Change team colleagues.
As a highly accomplished Change Project Manager you must be able to demonstrate skills and experience in the following:
- Proven delivery of business change and/or multi-disciplinary projects.
- Proven ability to effectively lead and build capability in jointly leading project teams of implementation managers in addition to managing virtual teams.
- Subject matter expert in employing change management best practices and disciplines including governance, control and risk management, eg Prince II.
- Experience in Agile methodology and delivery.
- Able to effectively engage a wide variety of stakeholders in the change effort and ensure they ready to adopt the coming changes.
- Monitor and control the use of resources and funds against budget and gain agreement for revisions as necessary.
- Control project budgets, and approving phasing of costs in line with delivery plan.
Niche Talent is a trading style of Rullion Ltd.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909540