Factory Manager - Coventry
Our client supports thousands of businesses within the UK and they are successful as a result of their service and expertise. They are currently recruiting for a forward thinking and experienced Factory / Plant / General Manager to run their largest site based in Glasgow. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an established team within a unique environment.
Salary: £48,000 - 50,000 + Car or Car Allowance, Bonus, Private Healthcare, Pension, Life Assurance,
The main purpose of this role is to continue to drive world-class processing working with the management team to identifying and introducing improved working practices to improve productivity, achieving budgetary obligations and the development of the site. You will also work closely with other sites to share best practise to drive your site ensuring the highest service is delivered with the highest productivity.
- Work closely with the business support function to introduce new working practices and to develop a continuous improvement culture.
- Support the Centre Planning Department in achieving the National Production plans, developing strategies to overcome future shortfalls / excess to current production plans.
- Prepare annual budgets and report on monthly financial position having full P&L responsibility for the site
- Analyse training needs for all staff ensuring that training complies with Company policy and is monitored for effectiveness. Implement training and development plans for all management and staff.
- Coach staff where appropriate
- Maintain the Centre succession plans, developing the team members to achieve their potential in current and future roles.
- Meet and exceed customer service level agreement expectations.
- Work with Branch Management colleagues, supporting local customer engagement and contract retention.
- Develop your operation and teams to meet financial and efficiency targets through a continuous improvement approach.
- Manage the processing operations of the centre for current and future demands, ensuring capacity plans are ed with production planning and volume fluctuations.
- Ensure full compliance of all security procedures within the centre.
- Ensure full procedural and Health & Safety compliance.
- Deal with disciplinary matters, including dismissals, and appeals and grievances in line with Company policy.
To be successful in this position you will have/be;
- Experience of operational line management is essential within a factory / production environment
- Experience of managing in a labour intensive, multi-shift environment is essential
- Experience of P&L management with full control of budgets
- Capable of developing management team skills and enable succession plan accomplishment
eSift have been appointed as the resourcing partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the ''apply now'' button below.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911622