Marketing Executive Newspaper (Events)
My client, one of the UK’s leading newspaper groups, is looking for a Marketing Executive to assist with campaigns for their commercial event portfolio – a mixture of conferences, seminars and forums, this is an excellent opportunity to work for a prominent media brand on events that genuinely intrigue and excite.
As part of a team of four, you will have autonomy over the marketing plan for your own smaller events while working collaboratively on the flagship products. In return for the event marketing experience you will bring to the team, you will benefit from working alongside industry-leading marketers in a fast-paced environment that offers first class training and an excellent remuneration package.
• To plan and implement effective, targeted marketing campaigns to drive delegate attendance – direct and inbound channels alongside effective data management will be crucial
• Create compelling, needs-driven campaigns that articulate the values of the brand
• To effectively manage stakeholders and work with editorial and sales teams
• Track and measure all marketing activities - reporting on past, current & projected performance against target KPIs
• To work collaboratively with marketers responsible for other products to ensure that cross promotional opportunities are maximised
• A degree-level qualification
• Experience working within business-to-business events
• Proven track record in email marketing, sourcing partnerships and data segmentation
• Good understanding of online audiences’ behaviour, needs and changing trends
• Ambitious and driven with a clear perspective of your career and where you want to go
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79164432