Support Engineer (2nd line / VoIP / Routers / Switches / Firewalls)
Support Engineer (London / 2nd line / VoIP / Routers / Switches / Firewalls)
Support Engineer urgently required to support my client?s external global customers. This is a permanent role, for a leading telecoms organisation based in London.
Training & career development will be provided, plus the opportunity to earn an excellent salary and benefits package.
- As part of a vibrant and busy technical team, you will be required to manage escalated technical escalations from 1st line support ranging from product issues to network troubleshooting.
- You will apply your strong knowledge of VOIP technology and networking hardware & software.
- You will setup & troubleshoot the customer?s network, router, firewall and ISP connections to optimize their VOIP QOS.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experienced in VOIP technology including SIP, RTP, QoS, COS, codecs.
- Expert in advanced network troubleshooting and terminology including LAN/WAN, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, PBX deployment, TCP/IP (IPv4), DNS, etc.
- Cisco CCNA or equivalent is desirable.
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding team-oriented and fast paced environment.
Do not miss out on this opportunity! This is an exciting & challenging role working for one of the world?s leading telecoms companies. Send your CV ASAP for IMMEDIATE feedback. All relevant applications will receive my INSTANT attention. For further information, contact me ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959915712