IT Helpdesk Support (1st / 2nd Line)
IT Support Technician (1st/2nd Line) / IT Helpdesk Analyst ? 3 month contract ? £175 per day ? based in Bicester, Oxfordshire
The Opportunity: Operating as a 1st / 2nd Line IT Helpdesk Support Technician, you will provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business. The position is responsible for supporting and maintaining the Microsoft Server and Desktop operating systems and Microsoft Exchange environments, plus general maintenance of all IT-related hardware/software across the estate. The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide 1st / 2nd line helpdesk support to all employees for hardware, software, audio-visual, photocopiers and telephone equipment; desktop, server support and MS Exchange
- Install and configure software applications; Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
- Diagnosing and resolving 1st line and 2nd line technical issues
- To set up, maintain and organise repairs for various computing, audio visual and telephone equipment
- Escalating IT issues to the IT Service Delivery Manager in line with ITIL principles
- Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements
- Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Access Management
- Assist with the purchase, setting up, maintenance and repair of computers, audio-visual equipment, computer-linked equipment and computer-related equipment
- Help produce and maintain IT data, statistics, reports, checklists and other documentation as necessary
Applications: To learn more about this contract opportunity working as an IT Support Helpdesk Technician working in the Bicester area of Oxfordshire; please call and speak with Emma at ISR Recruitment in our London offices or please send me a copy of your very latest CV and/or online profile for an immediate call back.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911193