IT Project Manager
IQ Public's Sector's client, a leader in case management systems within social care, are looking to find two exceptional IT Project Managers who can work concurrently on a variety of different projects. The successful individuals will assist the organisation in achieving roadmaps by:
- Scheduling migrations, synchronisations and installations
- Track and review the progress of software releases
- Using JIRA systems to manage issues
- Working alongside Product, Development and Technical Teams
- Manage an allocation of customers
Along with excellent IT skills and a working knowledge of PRINCE2, the project managers will have experience of day to day operational management to ensure that the rollout of changes within the organisation are carried out smoothly and efficiently.
A key element of this role is the ability to handle and process sensitive information tactfully; therefore, the chosen applicants will have outstanding communication skills.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911999