KITCHEN DESIGNER - CAD
Gi Group Doncaster are currently recruiting for a two Kitchen Designer on behalf of a market leading and innovative client who design and manufacture of top quality kitchens on the outskirts of Doncaster on a permanent basis.
HOURS & PAY:
Working 8:45am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8:45am to 4pm Friday. Starting salary of £23,000.
23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Permanent health insurance
Annual Company Performance Bonus Scheme.
THE ROLE OF THE KITCHEN DESIGNER INCLUDES:
- Working as part of a small team; the successful candidate will be responsible for producing designs and quotes and will work from briefs and architect drawings provided by clients
- Working to a budget within contract guidelines.
- The candidate will be fully proficient using CAD and SAP systems.
- Will be require to interact with external suppliers and customers.
- Producing designs and quotes from client's briefs and drawings
- Produce accurate designs
- Using ArtiCAD for kitchen layouts
- Liaising with external suppliers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- MUST have at least one years' planning & design experience within the kitchen design and/or manufacturing industry.
- Have a creative flair and a keen eye for detail.
- Computer literate with the ability to use CAD systems
- Working knowledge of SAP and Photoshop is desirable.
- Knowledge of ArtiCAD is desirable is advantageous.
- Knowledge of CAD systems is essential (either through Qualification or Experience)
- Posses the ability to manage own workload accurately and to tight deadlines, using their own initiative.
- Ability to work from scaled drawings
If interested; please apply via the advert.
For more information please call Gi Group Doncaster ************ and ask for Jessica or email your CV to Jessica-Kate.Patterson @ g i g r o u p . c o m.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959914462