SENIOR ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
REED Engineering are currently working with a globally renowned company and have a great opportunity for a Senior Engineering Technician.
Are you a multi-skilled engineering technician with maintenance, mechanical and general engineering skills?
We are offering you an opportunity to work in a dynamic and diverse area of energy.
* Be at the forefront of low-carbon energy R&D;
* Apply and develop a wide range of specialist engineering skills;
* Gain experience on state of the art pilot-scale and analytical equipment.
* Vocational qualifications in relevant engineering field supported by and significant experience;
* Operational and/or maintenance experience of large scale industrial/complex laboratory equipment;
* Excellent mechanical engineering skills and excellent analytical problem solving abilities;
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with ability to interpret customer requirements and instruct others;
* Strong customer skills and ethos;
* The ability to manage a broad range of work load and lead by example.
Also Valuable would be:
* Maintenance/operational experience in power generation or process/chemical industry, or research environment.
* Working knowledge of engineering systems such as pneumatic, hydraulic, gas and data acquisition, and of different
types of process control and monitoring equipment (temperature and pressure sensors, control valves, etc.);
* Ability to fabricate and weld simple engineering components;
* CAD drawing skills;
* Experience of developing and maintaining a network of contacts within and outside your organisation;
* Fork-lift licence.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911891