Graduate CI Engineer / Lean Engineer
Are you passionate about Continuous Improvement / Lean and looking for either graduate engineer jobs in this field or CI Engineer jobs / Lean Engineer jobs?
16,000 employees worldwide. Passionate about coaching and development. 7.5% pension. Company car.
Are you a graduate engineer with an interest in Continuous Improvement / Lean or alternatively are you a CI Engineer, Lean Engineer looking for a company with excellent long term prospects?
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Delivering lean, continuous improvement and operational excellence coaching, training and support to automotive and engineering facilities (multi-site)
- The staff, along with being friendly ? have good length of tenure ? a lot have completed 10 + years within the business
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ?can do? attitude ? you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
We are looking to recruit a positive, pro-active Graduate CI Engineer / Lean Engineer who is seeking a varied job
This job will suit:
- A graduate interested in lean, continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills. You will be running workshops and training engineers on lean best practice so you must be articulate and have good communication skills
- Alternatively an engineer with some CI / lean experience looking for more diverse jobs working with blue chip engineering, automotive and manufacturing customers
This Graduate CI Engineer / Lean Engineer jobs role is commutable from Warwick, Birmingham, Stratford-upon-avon, Leamington Spa, Redditch & Solihull.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909583