Network Security Analyst - Cisco
Network Security Engineer
Cisco Switches / Routers , Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE, LAN/WAN
Location - East Surrey / SW London
A wonderful career opportunity for a Network Security Engineer / Analyst to join a true Global Systems Engineering brand, who are a leader in their field, at their location in Surrey / South West London.
This is a technical network position that will utilise your Cisco switches/routers, network security , network design, support and implementation skills, in a Global Service Desk service desk environment. There will also be opportunity to take the lead on Network projects from inception through to delivery.
Network Engineer - skills and experience required :
- Cisco product expertise - switches and routers
- Design and monitoring / support of Network systems in a LAN, WAN and Data Centre environment
- Strong expertise in Network Security - network firewalls Security products such as Cisco, Checkpoint, Sophos and Websense etc
- Network Monitoring Tools
- IPAM/DNS/DHCP experience
- Knowledge of VoIP systems (Desirable)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 onwards
- Microsoft Windows 7 OS onwards
- Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE (desirable)
- British Citizen as security clearance is required to UK Eyes Only level (Mandatory!!)
So, if you are an experienced Network Engineer with a proven network security expertise, looking to move into a permanent position that will utilise both competencies, with a World Leading Company - apply now !
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959913504