Exams Officer - Faversham (Kent) - IMMEDIATELY
Job Title: Exams officer
Tempest Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of a school in Faversham for an Exams officer, this is a temp to perm role, and is term time only + 3 weeks.
The perfect candidate will have previous experience as an Exams Officer within a school or education setting.
As an Exams Officer you will be expected to:
- Be responsible for the efficient administration, organisation and smooth running of external and internal examinations
- To be fully aware of exam board regulations
- To be able to communicate exam board regulations to staff and students
- Be able to maximise the use of SIMS exams and assessment modules
- Help resolve simple day to day problems with SIMS
- Deal sympathetically with and train colleagues who may have less knowledge of the SIMS database
The best candidates will have:
- Previous experience as an Exams Officer
- Experience within a school or higher education institution
- In-depth knowledge and use of SIMS systems
To apply for this position please contact Yahya El-Khabouche at Tempest Resourcing or fill out the application form below.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959911896