Networks Test & Commissioning Engineer
Networks Test and Commissioning Engineer
Rate: £200-300 per day (Limited/Umbrella)
Envisioned Duration: 3-6 months initially - (like to be ongoing)
Start: January/February 2018
Our client is providing telecommunications and control systems to a high profile project in the capital that are currently looking for a Networks T&C Engineer to join their team.
What I am looking for:
- Experience in Commissioning Network Systems in Rail Environment CISCO Experience essential
- Understanding of Layer 2/3 Networking
- Experience in testing TDM circuits (E1, nx64k)
- Experience in Commissioning IP CCTV Systems in Rail Environment (Preferable Variant Experience)
- Experience in working with and testing Fibre (ILM, OTDR) - using reading Power Meters and OTDR
- Experience in Testing IP & Analogue Phones
- Experience in working with Help Points (Preferable Commend Experience
- Drive T&C activities & Site Supervision if required
- Valid Cisco qualification in Routing and Switching required, ideally at a CCNP level
So if you think you have the skills for this role and would be interested in finding out more please apply by sending your CV or alternatively call Jordan O'Neill directly on **********************
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent.
Rullion is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959912094