Senior Technical Cloud Engineer
For my retail banking client in Edinburgh I am looking for an experienced Senior Technical Cloud Engineer who can help support new cloud services including the implementation of an end-to-end automation and orchestration toolset.
In this role you will be tasked with helping the organisation adopt the next generation of cloud services to drive business advantage. To be successful you will need a strong track record working with AWS plus knowledge of building DevOps capabilities including continuous delivery pipelines leveraging industry recognised methods and tools.
You will need a unique blend of technical skills and experience, including;
- Enthusiasm and passion for using public cloud platforms and high levels of automation to help the business build new innovative services.
- Strong systems administration background with experience of Linux and / or Windows Server including scripting.
- Proven hands-on experience of AWS and hold one or more AWS professional certifications.
- Strong knowledge of modern architectures and the tool-chains required to effectively deploy and manage cloud solutions at scale.
- Good knowledge of one or more programming languages (e.g. Python, Ruby), test driven development and continuous integration / deliver approaches and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage technical and business stakeholders at all levels.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959915671